- Published: Sunday, 07 July 2013 03:31
Top 6 Reasons For Cleaning
1. Carpet is really good at…hiding and holding dirt! Today’s carpet is designed to look good and hide dirt. Did you know that you your carpet holds onto all of the fumes, dander, germs, bacteria, pollutants, fleas, sand, dirt, etc. that enter your home? Just think of all that is hiding in your carpet and every day vacuuming only removes what is in the top half of the fibers.
2. Deep down your carpet is being destroyed…all of that sand, dirt and grime works like sandpaper, scratching carpet fibers and dulling the appearance. This grit acts like little knives and cuts the fibers causing wear of your carpet. We pull pounds of gritty soil out of client’s carpets everyday. We would be happy to do that for you, too.
3. That grayish appearance in the traffic lane is soil building up. With time, everyday soil becomes more embedded in the fibers. Sometimes this heavy soiling has built up so much that it has permanently degraded the yarn. So don’t wait too long to get your carpet cleaned.
4. But I have a warranty…your carpet’s warranty has a fine print. All of the major carpet mills now require that your carpet be cleaned by an IICRC Certified Firm at least every eighteen months, more if you have kids or pets, to maintain your warranty. The SpotMan is an IICRC Certified Firm and can help you with any warranty issues.
5. "I can clean my carpet myself…can’t I?" You can, see #4. Besides you don’t have the training or equipment that our technicians have. And you don’t have access to professional quality cleaning solutions. So you take a chance on damaging your carpet rather than cleaning it.
6. I’m concerned about indoor air pollution and green cleaning, and you should be. Many cleaning companies use chemicals that contain VOCs and toxins that are dangerous to the environment and interior air quality of your home. The SpotMan cleans the carpet at the Missouri Botanical Garden and had to submit our solutions for their inspection to be certain that they do no harm to the indoor and outdoor environment. We are happy to supply you with MSDS sheets for your inspection.